miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014

2014 fiestas patrias experience

Well, I think that this year the ´fiestas patrias’ were pretty good, I think were better than the past year. 
My experience starting the 17th September, this day I organized a football match with my friends,    fortunately everyone arrived to play, well, the match was very competitive and funny. The match lasted near of 2 hours but seemed little time. This day, in the night, we gather to get drunk by the country.
The next day, the 18th September, I woke up early because I had to go to Buin. In Buin lives my brother and here there are a fonda, well this day I helped to make empanadas in the morning, I thought it would be more annoying make empanadas, but it was good. During the afternoon with my family, we went to the fondas, to do things that are done in the fondas like lose money in games that you will never gonna win.  In the night, we did a barbecue to enjoy in family.

The 19th September was a calm day, a day to rest, to read or do something related to the university. In the night I organized another good football match, be seized the free time to play football.   


1 comentario: