jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

A Exhibition


Well, Today I´m going to tell you the last exhibition I went to, it about of WWE show in Santiago, in the 2011.  

In the summer of 2011 I went to see a WWE show in Movistar Arena, it was a great show, very enjoyable. Before 2011, WWE come to Chile in two opportunities but at this moment I don´t have interested in wrestling.  I liked wrestling when I was child, when the company was WWF (the attitude era) I liked wrestler like The Rick, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H, etc. but in a moment leave transmit in Chile so I never see more WWE in the TV, until 2008 approximately , when WWE started again to transmit in the TV.
When I went, the first thing that capture my attention was the punctuality, the show began at 8:30 and at this time started, nothing of delay. The show started with mid-carter wrestling, this was very funny because one of them spoke in Spanish (he was from Puerto Rico) so he insulted the public (in a funny way) said thing like “Peru is better than Chile”, obviously the public start to boo him, later appear another wrestler to fight against him and give a lesson from Chilean public.

Another great funny thing that happened was the fight between John Morrison and Sheamus, because Morrison insults to Sheamus in a Chilean way.

Another thing that I enjoyed was the wrestler music entrance, live and direct is most exciting. My favorite was the CM Punk theme entrance, the name of the song is “this fire burns” by  Killswitch Engage
The main event was the fight of John Cena versus CM Punk, two famous wrestler, people was so excited, many chant in favor and against Cena, the public enjoyed that. The fight finished with John Cena’s Attitude Adjustment over CM Punk from the top rope.     

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario