jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014

Chilean national holiday


Well, in my family usually we celebrate this date with typical activities like a barbecue, making empanadas or going to the fondas.  Recently we go to the buin fonda because my brother lives here and the fondas here, I considered is most interesting and cheap that others (like fondas in Parque O´Higgins for example). The day to go out of house is the September 18th, in this day we go to the fondas and the September 19th we stay in home and make typical food. In this date usually I meet with my friends to play a football match in the afternoon and later we meet in the night to have fun.

Last years, like all past years I do it the same, this 18 and 19 I plan to do a different thing, I don’t know what, but is going to be different. I don´t have a specify favorite national holiday but I think that the best national holiday was when I was a child because in my neighborhood  the people organize a lot of typical activities like ‘carrera de sacos’, ‘palo ensebado’, ‘rayuela’,  spinning top, fly a kite, marbles game, throw the rope and a more activities. People listen to typical Chilean music, cuecas, like ‘El guatón Loyola’, ‘La rosa y el clavel’ and a lot of greatest hits. I think that way to celebrate this holyday is one of the best, because is more Chilean typical and less capitalist and consumerist.

One thing that I miss is dance in the school, not for the make, because I find it very funny dance with choreography and typical clothes (or specify clothes).

 

2 comentarios: