jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

Special skill


Well, I think that I have a very special skill which is remember unimportant things, I would have liked write about my supersonic ear, my supernatural strong or my wonderful clairvoyance power, but I have to keep it in silence.  

Really I’m going to write about my good memory. I don’t know if is a special talent or no but is interesting write about this.

Well, I think I have a good memory because when I met with my friends or my family I am the guy who remembers one thing that nobody remembers, and the rest say to me: “how can you remember that ****”.  So, in a moment (when I was in the school) I started writing things I remember in a notebook in case that I forget this moment. At this moment I stopped to write but I still remember (I imagine saying this watching the sunset and the wind blowing, moving my hair). Obviously you cannot remember everything and don´t have sense remember all.
 
 
 
 
I don't' tell what I remember all the time, that would be annoying to all. Just in a few moments.
 
 
 

Also, like other persons, I remember unimportant things occasionally (frequently), are those things that you say “why I remember that”
 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario