jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

Something that I'm reading


At the moment I’m reading some mangas, the last I started reading (two weeks ago) is Trigun. Well, Trigun is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Yasuhiro Nightow, the first part of manga already ended, in the 90´s and the second part (Trigun Maximum) ended in 2007. This manga belong to the genus of weird/space western, Action, Comedy-drama all covered with a cyberpunk style.

Trigun narrate the history of man known as "Vash the Stampede" and two Bernardelli Insurance Society employees, Meryll and Milley, who follow him around in order to minimize the damages inevitably caused by his appearance. Sixty billion double dollars is on Vash´s head. Wherever he goes a disaster is caused, either destruction or death because he is constantly pursued by a lot of hunters sent by his brother and enemy Knives.  But Vash is a pacifist, so he tries to prevent someone dies, so that he have a body full of scars.

At the present I´m reading the second part, Trigun Maximum, that consists by 84 chapters which I have already read 20. Every chapter has around 30 pages.

Another manga that I’m reading is Naruto, that is near to ended, only lack 4 chapter to finish. Naruto start in 1997 But I met Naruto anime in 2006, and start to read the manga in 2010. So I have a lot of years follow the series. Every Wednesday is published a chapter.

So Naruto is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto, narrate the history of Uzumaki Naruto a ninja of Konoha village, whose dream is become a Hokage. During his way to convert in Hokage, he must confront with powerful enemies. I like to much this manga, is one of my favorite. At the moment Naruto have 696 chapters.

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario