jueves, 2 de octubre de 2014

A gropu activity


Today I’m going to talk about basketball. Well, my experience with the basketball start when I was in the school, I begin to play when I was 13 approximately because a school friend invited me to play. I found very attractive and funny, also a very physically demanding activity. During 7 and 8 grade, I played for the school team in different competitions. I played manly because I was tall in comparison to the rest. In the ‘enseñanza media’ I played in intermittent way, but in my last 2 years in the school I return to play habitually. Now, I am playing in FAU the Monday and Thursday with Cristobal.

The first reason because I like basketball is for the series (anime) Slam Dunk, when I was child never miss a chapter and all my neighbor start to play basketball a little. Slam Dunk is a basketball anime with great history and characters like Hanamichi Sakuragi, Sendoh, Rukawa etc. Is a great series to see, I suggest.  Also I like to play basketball because like in another sports, when you’re playing you forget everything, you finish exhausted but it does not matter, because you have fun.

 
 
 

1 comentario: