jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2014

Why I’m studying geography


When I was in the school, in “enseñanza media”, really I don’t have idea what study, people asked me: Christofer, what you want to study? And I responded: I don´t know, something, a humanist career. In school I stayed in humanist elective and I had good marks so I thought that my abilities going to this way. In the middle of ‘cuarto medio’ I though in study journalism but I discard this option quickly. I liked the history so I think in study pedagogy in history but really I don´t had completely safe so I talked with my history teacher, with who had many confidence, and she told me that geography could be good for me, she studied history at Universidad de Chile and she knew a little the geography career.

Well, I was never too much safe of study geography, until I entered to the Universidad de Chile to study geography in 2013. Little by little the geography began to convince me I think that study a career is like when you like a woman.

First for some reason, she attracts your attention and you start to think about it and you want to know more about her. Little by little you begin to approach her, and you start to discover good and bad things.  Depending how good are those things you will want to still to approach her.

You will have some troubles with her, in a moment you don´t understand her and you will want to leave her… but also will have good moments that make you love her…
 
 
 

 

1 comentario: