jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

A special place in Santiago


Well, I think that my special place in Santiago is Plaza Brasil. I going to talk about that place because remember me my school days.  Plaza Brasil is enclosure by Brasil Avenue to the west, Huerfano Street to the south, Compañia de Jesus Street to the north and Maturana Street to the east. Plaza Brasil is located near to the Metro station Cumming (L5).

This place is part of “Barrio Brasil”, and the square has an important role inside the life in   neighborhood. There, usually take place different form of a bohemian culture (I refer to culture, art, recreation and recreation manifestation). Part of his typical architecture has change for big building (urban development of Santiago.)

My experience with this place goes back 6 years ago approximate, when I was in school because this place was a meeting place with my friends and classmate. Generally we went to Plaza Brasil to played football among us and against people of another school, those was a very funny moments.  Instead of go to the school we prefer go to Plaza Brasil to have a good time, thing that actually I can´t do it. There are a lot of moments that come to my mind including some romantic moments.

When I think in Plaza Brasil always come to my mind the song “In my Life” by John Lennon.     

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario